I’m a huge fan of chicken wings. I’ve made these garlic parmesan chicken wings before but this time I’m adding a special ingredient…chipotle! I’m a huge fan of chipotle. It’s quite literally my favorite flavor!
These chicken wings are guiltlessly FRIED. And they are most definitely classified as a cheat day eat! I went all out because of the SuperBowl this weekend. So there is ZERO guilt here!
As far as the honey mustard dip goes… I used 2 1/2 tablespoons of mayo, 2 teaspoons each of dijon and yellow mustard, 2 teaspoons of honey, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. I ended up adding another tablespoon of honey and another 1/2 teaspoon of yellow mustard. Add ingredients by the teaspoon until it tastes the way you want it to!
This chicken wing recipe is easy, check out the video below!
- - 8-10 wings per person
- - 1/4 cup flour
- - 2 tablespoons butter
- - Canola oil for pan frying
- - 2 teaspoons chipotle powder
- - salt and pepper to taste
- - 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- - 3 cloves garlic - minced
- First you're going to dry off the wings with paper towels and season with salt, pepper, and chipotle.
- Then you're going to dredge them in flour.
- Heat the minced garlic and butter over low until melted. For extra flavor I add a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Fill a skillet with about an inch of canola oil and heat until very high.
- Cook wings until crispy and brown on the outside about 4-6 minutes each side.
- Toss in butter mixture, then in parmesan cheese mixture. Add chipotle, salt and pepper to taste!
- Enjoy with a homemade honey mustard!