Curry Chicken Thighs
I’ve always been a fan of curry. Whether it’s Indian curry, Thai curry, Cambodian curry, or some sort of curry I cook up…I love the taste! Today I’m sharing a recipe for my Curry Chicken thighs with veggies! So delicious and worth the time in the oven.
The printable recipe is at the bottom of the post for all your cookbook printing needs.
I started off with 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs. If you prefer the skin off, go for it! I personally leave it on and the bones in because I love the flavor and I don’t mind eating it off of the bone.
Then I grabbed my dry ingredients: Curry powder, turmeric, paprika, salt, pepper and cumin.
I seasoned both sides with the amounts specified and bam!
Already looking amazing! Then I got my veggies and chopped them up to size.
Then I put them in my baking dish and drizzled a little soy sauce and sprinkled a little salt over it.
Then I placed my chicken as well as my wet ingredients, cilantro, chilies, and garlic into a plastic bag.
Everything just looks so beautiful to me.
Coat everything well and MIIIIIX it up until everything looks the same color. Well blended. Like me! Check out these curry chicken thighs, coated to perfection.
Stick this lovely thang in the fridge and let it sit for at least an hour and up to 24 hours. Then take em out, put em in the baking dish on top of the veggies, and set em in the oven.
Then when everything is done, enjoy. OHHH enjoy.
That right there, is one of the most delicious pieces of chicken you’ll eat! You can try it with chicken breasts, but the bone-in, skin-on thighs are definitely the best piece of that chicken.
- - 6 Bone-In Skin-On Chicken Thighs
- - 1 bunch cilantro
- - 5 thai chilies diced
- - 5 cloves garlic minced
- - 2 tablespoons turmeric
- - 2 tablespoons curry seasoning
- - 2 teaspoons paprika
- - 2 teaspoons salt
- - 2 teaspoons pepper
- - 1 teaspoon pepper
- - 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- - 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- - 3 tablespoons sriracha
- - 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- - Half a lime juiced
- - 1 whole lemon juiced
- - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- - 2 carrots diced
- - 1 handful of asparagus
- - Half one yellow onion
- - 1 bunch kale
- - 1 large plastic ziplock
- First, dice your carrots, wash your kale and asparagus, and snip the white ends off of the asparagus.
- Place them in the baking dish for later with your onions.
- Next, season both sides of your chicken thighs with the dry seasonings: Pepper, salt, paprika, cumin, curry powder, and turmeric.
- Place your chicken thighs in the large ziplock bag and add in the wet seasonings: Soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, lime juice, sriracha, and olive oil. Also add in the cilantro, garlic, and chilies.
- Mix around, toss it in the air (after closing it of course) and make sure all of the chicken is evenly coated.
- Place the ziplock bag in the fridge for at least an hour. 24 hours is better!
- After you've had the chicken sitting and getting nice and tasty, take it out and set your oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the chicken on top of the vegetables in the baking dish.
- Once your oven is heated, place the dish in the oven and set your timer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, check the chicken and raise the heat to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Make sure they're cooked through, and enjoy!