ALL NATURAL ARGAN OIL HAIR CONDITIONER
No one likes frizzy hair. Whether you blow dry, or flat iron your hair too much, or your hair is just naturally frizzy, you can easily treat your frizzy hair at home with this Argan Oil hair treatment! All it takes is 3 natural ingredients and 30 mins of treatment a week to cure your frizzy hair and reduce those pesky flyaways!
I personally blow dry and flat iron my hair every week, so my flyaways and dryness can be quite bothersome! I decided to research a simple, all natural remedy to my pesky frizz, and this 3-ingredient treatment did the trick! I love using natural ingredients on my hair because it really infuses your hair with moisture minus all of those unknown chemicals.
If you’re suffering from frizziness due to dry hair this is the perfect recipe for you. If your hair is dry from too much coloring, too much heat, or any other reason, you should give this recipe a shot! Get rid of your frizzy hair with this 3-ingredient recipe. All it takes is 30 minutes a week to treat your hair and create beautiful, bouncy locks! The best part? It’s all natural, inexpensive, and incredibly simple to throw together!
This recipe contains Argan Oil, which is full of Vitamin E! Vitamin E contains antioxidants that boost hair cells and encourage them to grow healthy locks. Argan oil infuses the hair with moisture and encourages hair regrowth!
Coconut oil is the second ingredient, which locks the moisture into your hair. Coconut oil retains moisture very well, leaving your hair soft, silky, and healthy!
Shea butter is the final necessary ingredient, and it’s full of vitamins A, E and F which promote cell health and hair growth. It’s also an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory which can heal any hair loss issues related to skin or scalp health concerns.
- - 1 teaspoon Argan Oil 1 tablespoon shea butter
- - 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- - 1 tablespoon shea butter
- - 2-3 drops Essential oils (optional)
- If the shea butter and coconut oil are too firm, you can microwave them together for about 30 seconds until they soften. Mine were already soft enough to mix together!
- Once the two are combined add the Argan oil and mix well.
- Add the essential oils (if using) for fragrance. I personally love lavender and jasmine for a nice subtle smell.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of the mixture depending on the length of your hair. Make sure your hair is clean and dry and focus on the ends and roots. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the hair and shampoo as normal!
- Repeat once a week for optimal results.
You can store any leftover mixture in a jar at room temperature. The mixture may harden, but it wont go bad! Reheat it in the microwave if it hardens, and use 1-2 teaspoons each time. Just enough to comb through the length of your hair, focusing on your trouble areas, or the areas where you have the most dryness or frizziness.
So here’s the deal, get rid of your frizzy hair with this 3-ingredient recipe. All it takes is 30 minutes a week to treat your hair and create beautiful, bouncy locks! The best part? It’s all natural, inexpensive, and incredibly simple to throw together!
Alright, that’s my super simple, 3-ingredient recipe for frizz. Have anything you’d like to add to this recipe to make it even more beneficial? Let us know!